We think Church is supposed to be like a FAMILY.
That is why adults and youth worship together on our Sunday service.
We believe genuine faith formation is possible when there is constant modeling and learning across different generations.
It is a perfect setting for families come together and grow together in faith!
- Service is roughly 75 minutes long (12:45-2:00 pm)
- Our Sunday service environment is casual and yet focused on experiencing the loving presence of God.
- There is no dress code so wear what you feel comfortable with!
- Refreshment/snack will be served after the service at the cafeteria.
- We do have separate house church meetings (Adults meet on Friday, Youth meet on Sunday after service), where you can belong to your age groups and share your lives together. You can sign up here.
- There is another church meeting beside us (closer to Yonge street) so please enter through the Red Brick building entrance.
- There are plenty of parking space – you can park anywhere you like.
- We are currently meeting at Richland Academy (RA), which is located at North West of Yonge and Gamble. (Address: 11570 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill. L4E 3N7 ON Canada.)