We’re so glad that you’re coming to our first The Seed Outdoor Service! For a lot of us it will be our first in person meeting in a WHILE, so we’re so excited to see you and catch up!
We’ll be meeting at Boyd Conservation Park (8739 Islington Avenue) at Elmgrove 1. Our planned activities are from 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, but you’re welcome to stay and hang out afterward. We’ll have lots of games, sports, and snacks to keep us going for a while!
Before you come, a few heads up:
- There is an entrance fee that will be collected by the park:
- Adult (14-64) $6.20
- Child (4-13) $4.00
- The entrance fee will be charged to ANYONE entering – including parents just dropping off their kids. If you are being dropped off by someone and would like to avoid having them pay the entrance fee, we will have people waiting in the small parking lot in the front to shuttle you over to our site! Just text 647-215-4820 if you need to be shuttled 🙂
- The weather forecast predicts a chance of rain – we’ll have a shelter to hide under, but please come with an umbrella in case!
- It’s also going to be a very hot day, so dress for the heat and bring a portable fan to keep you cool if you have one!
- The event is outdoors, so as per provincial guidelines, masks will be optional. That being said, we encourage everyone to take the precautions necessary to feel safe and comfortable. We’ll be doing screening upon arrival and making lots of hand sanitizer available for your use too!
That’s about it! We’re super excited and thankful to get to finally do something in person and hope you are too! If you have any questions, please reach out to your shepherd!
See you soon!