Hey The Seed Adults!
Our host team invites you to join us on our first annual house church ski trip. We have two lovely cottages at Blue Mountain booked for two nights/three days of fun together. We’ll be going from Friday Feb 10 – Sunday Feb 12.
The plan is to:
- Arrive Friday evening (anytime after 6PM) – games and chill. NOTE: please talk to your shepherd and house church to arrange your ride there!
- Saturday daytime – free time to go skiing/snowboarding, skating, tubing, or just chill in the village or cottage (see below for more info on activities!)
- Saturday evening – dinner and house church
- Sunday morning – return home for sunday service together
Registration will be open from November 27 – December 25th. There will be a discount for registering in the first two weeks and for VIPs! Sign up soon and we’ll see you there 🙂
⬇ Info about activity options for Saturday during our free time
- Go Skiing/Snowboarding
- Your fee does NOT cover the costs of lift tickets or equipment
- We can get a group rate for lift tickets and rentals if we have at least 16 people interested. Please let us know in the form!
- For your information:
- Lift Ticket Prices: $97 for group price, otherwise $103 if you reserve ahead here. Make sure to select adult for 1 day on Saturday Feb 11.
- Rental Prices: $59 for group price with blue mountain, otherwise reserve at Blue Mountain here.
- You can also choose other local rental shops: Alpine Sports ($65), Rick’s Pro Shop ($55), Mountainside Sports (From $59)
- Go Tubing
- ~$16/hour for adults, $13 for kids 12 and under at the Hike N’ Tube Snow Tube Park
- Go Skating
- There’s a beautiful 1.1km skating loop nearby with skate rentals available.
- The cost for entry is ~$20
- Visit the Blue Mountain Village
- Have some yummy yummers food or try the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster
- Relax at Scandinave Spa
- Enjoy outdoor baths, sauna and spa treatments at Scandinave Spa
- Make sure to visit the website 4 weeks before the trip (Jan 11) to book your spot ASAP because weekends book up faaaaast!
- Just chill at the cottage 🙂