Hey Seed Youth, we’re going on a retreat!
We’re finally back with an in-person winter retreat! We’re super pumped, and you should be too! It’ll be a great time of bonding with your friends, playing some creative games, and going deeper in your relationship with God.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Date: December 21-23, 2021
- Drop-off/Pick-up: Mokmin Presbyterian Church (11251 Bayview Avenue)
- Drop off – staggered times on December 21st
- Pick up – 4PM on December 23rd
- Retreat Location: YMCA Cedar Glen (13300 11th Concession Rd, Schomberg)
- $140 for early bird registration (November 14-21)
- $145 for regular registration (November 22-28)
Because we’re still in a pandemic, we are implementing extra safety precautions to keep us all safe. Please read carefully:
- Everyone will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend the retreat. You can upload your proof of vaccination at the link below!
- Everyone will be required to complete a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test upon arrival at church. Our staff will be conducting the testing. This is a screening measure that can help us catch anyone who may have a COVID infection. This is NOT a PCR test, and is less invasive (and not painful!).
- Everyone will be sleeping in their own rooms, unless you are sharing your room with a sibling from the same household.
- Everyone will be required to wear masks while indoors at all times, unless eating or in your own room.
- Everyone will be required to complete COVID-19 attestation and health screening forms before arrival. If you are a youth, please download the forms below and have your parent/guardian sign off before you come.
- Anyone who starts to have symptoms of COVID-19 during the retreat will be isolated and their parent/guardian will be contacted immediately to pick them up.