We think Church is supposed to be like a familyThe Seed
That is why adults and youth worship together on our Sunday service.
We believe genuine faith formation is possible when there is constant modelling and learning across different generations. It’s a perfect setting for families come and grow together in faith!
- Service lasts about 1 hour and 15 minutes (12:30-1:45 pm)
- Our environment is casual and yet focused on experiencing the loving presence of God.
- Refreshment/snack will be served after the service in the cafeteria.
- We have weekly house church meetings on Friday where you can belong, grow, and share your lives together. You can sign up here.
- Youth meet in their Youth House Churches Sunday after service. Youth can sign up here.
We are currently meeting at the Richland Academy building, which is located at North West of Yonge and Gamble.
Questions? No Worries!
Questions on planning your visit? Shoot us a message by clicking the button below. We’ll get back to you. In the meantime why don’t you check out our FAQ. It may address some questions you have.