WHO WE ARE
We are a multicultural, intergenerational congregation made up of house churches.
We exist to create a church unchurched people love to belong.
- Unison Prayer – Esther Ahn
- Time of Giving
- Scripture Reading (Pastor Anthony) – John 14:1-11
- Sermon (Pastor Caleb)
- Series: John
- Message Title: The Way
- Christmas Joint Service: 12/25, 12:30pm @Mokmin. All Christmas offering will be donated to support our local community through the charity (M.I.N.D).
- New Year Eve Service: 12/31 (Sat) at 11:30pm @Richland.
- House Church Ski Trip: From Feb 10-12. Registration open until December 25th. Register here.
- 10 Days EMP (Early Morning Prayer): Jan 9 – 20. (Weekday Only)
- Book: “Boundaries” by Henry Cloud
- Instruction: Form a group of three and one person registers for the group. (If you don’t have a group, just sign up for yourself and we will match you with others)
- Register here by Jan 1, 2023
- Online Early Morning Prayer: Every Tue-Fri, 6-8am @Zoom. No sign up required, just drop in here.
- To know how to start your church life, click here.
- To know how to become a Christian, click here.
- To know how to get baptized, click here.
- If you made a decision to God today, let us know here.
- New visitor: If you are visiting our online church service for the first time, please sign up here! We would love to send you helpful information for you to know more about Jesus 🙂
- You can give online.
- Follow our facebook, instagram, and twitter and stay connected through the week.
- See our ministry directory for serving members and contact.
Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ