WHO WE ARE
We are a multicultural, intergenerational congregation made up of house churches.
We exist to create a church unchurched people love to belong.
- Unison Prayer – Esther Sung
- Scripture Reading (Pastor Anthony) – Romans 16:1-16
- Sermon (Pastor Caleb)
- Series Title: Romans
- Message Title: Greet
- Service Update: In-person service limit is now 30! If you are planning to join in-person, make sure to register here. You can also continue to join us online.
- Gospel Presentation Session: This Sunday (10/24), in-person at 1:45pm @Room 208. Register here.
- Revival Meeting at KSC: 12/3-4 (Fri-Sat), 7:30-9:30pm @Mokmin Church. Speaker is Pastor Lee from Houston Seoul Church. All adult members who are able to understand Korean are encouraged to attend. (Translation Provided on request basis)
- Volunteer for Kids program: During KSC Revival meeting (12/3-4, Fri-Sat), we looking for volunteers to care for kids @Mokmin Church. (Youth preferred)
- If you are interested, sign up here (or speak to Pastor Anthony)
- Fri evening (2h): 7:30-9:30pm
- Sat morning (4.5h): 7:00-11:30am
- Sat evening (2h): 7:30-9:30pm
- *All programs and resources will be prepared by children ministry team for you to lead well.
- SLT Budget Meeting: 11/28
- Youth Winter Retreat (12/21-12/23): Registration ends today (11/28). You can register here. Talk to your shepherd for more details.
- Online Early Morning Prayer: Every Tue-Fri, 6-8am @Zoom. No sign up required, just drop in here.
- To know how to start your church life, click here.
- To know how to become a Christian, click here.
- To know how to get baptized, click here.
- If you made a decision to God today, let us know here.
- New visitor: If you are visiting our online church service for the first time, please sign up here! We would love to send you helpful information for you to know more about Jesus 🙂
- You can give online.
- Follow our facebook, instagram, and twitter and stay connected through the week.
- See our ministry directory for serving members and contact.
Our mission is to lead people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ