Year 2016 is already coming to an end. As I go through my kids photos and witness how much they have changed, it feels unreal how fast time flies. As I’m writing this blog in starbucks, listening to Christmas carols in the background, I took some time to think about what happened this year. There were times of disspointment and frustration. But as I began to navigate through them, my heart soon began to fill with thankfulness. So I will list things I’m thankful for this year. This will be very casual and in very random order. So here we go.
I’m thankful for:
- God who has richly provided all things just as he promised in his Word
- My wonderful wife who gladly put up with my true self everyday:)
- My two daughters who look just like me and Jennifer
- Staying relatively healthy (though I have to lose spare tire next year!)
- No accidents in all my family members
- My lovely Macbook Pro which I fall in love everyday. (Thanks Steve!)
- New iphone game “Mini Metro” that makes it very difficult to finish my break on time!
- Increased child benefit from government
- Still being able to give generously with joy
- Snow (for my eyes only)
- Less area to shovel
- Starting exercise from 2 days ago.
- Starbucks coffee and gold membership (free refill!)
- Same hairstyle that looks still good(?) and easy to maintain
- Not having to wear glasses still (even through hours of working in front of monitor)
- Cavaliers winning their 1st NBA Championship
- This starbucks which always have seats availble
- My church families
Above all, I would like to thank all of you, my church family, for staying faithful and making this church fun and loving place to be! I feel so blessed to be able to serve you and minister together in this church. Many visitors have told me our church is very welcoming and all credit goes to you:) I wish everyone all the best in year 2017 and praying for breakthroughs and answered prayers to abound next year!